Reddit Mobile App Icon Pixelated

Reddit Mobile App Icon Pixelated. I will tell you the easiest method. So this morning i woke up to my app being renamed caja fuerte reddit which translates to security safe reddit and the image somewhat pixelated and different.

Reddit PNG Transparent Reddit.PNG Images. PlusPNG
Reddit PNG Transparent Reddit.PNG Images. PlusPNG from pluspng.com

It's reddit's way of promoting the r/place subreddit it's brought back for april fools this year. I updated/ downgraded my graphics card driver! I tried even to download some apk that has a very sharp (android app) icon and placing it inside of my apk but i get the same result.

It's Reddit's Way Of Promoting The R/Place Subreddit It's Brought Back For April Fools This Year.


Many users have noticed that. I checked in my pixel 4 emulator. I tried even to download some apk that has a very sharp (android app) icon and placing it inside of my apk but i get the same result.

Unless You Are Looking For Something Obvious, All The Search Results Are Websites That Are Barely Tangential To Your Search Terms.


It now has a pixelated look. Hopefully its just some dumb celebration for something and it wont last. I had to work and i was in a hurry but when i arrived i though it could be a bugg and reinstalled the app (should have taken a screen shot.

Glad To Know I’m Not The Only One Haha.


So this morning i woke up to my app being renamed caja fuerte reddit which translates to security safe reddit and the image somewhat pixelated and different. As a digital art project. Icns is a icon file format developed by apple and used for display iconos in mac os x computers.

However, It Is Worth Taking A Moment To Understand Why They Use This Approach.


There is actually a very great reason behind the pixelated reddit app icon. As compared to the solid design of the previous logo. Oct 9, 2021 at 11:12.

Well It May Be Due To The Broken Icon Cache Resetting The Icon Cache Might Fixit.


R/place marked its debut on 1st april 2017 as a digital art project. This morning i was trying to install a game and the storage filled up to almost full. This change is for an event starting tomorrow for april fools.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url